AGM® Degen DE13 Solar Powered World Radio Receiver FM AM SW SW2 With Crank Dynamo Solar Emergency
- Product Code: DE13
- Brand: DEGEN
- to make sure this fits.
- FM/MW/SW1/SW2 world band radio receiver
- Cranking dynamo & solar power
- Red LED light (Flash) / Flashlight with 3 white LED lights
- Alarm function / Cell Phone, MP3 & MP4, etc charging jack.
- Power sources: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries/ built-in Ni-MH battery /external adapter.
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.7 x 13.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- Batteries 3 AAA batteries required.
- Item model number: DE13
- ASIN: B009YDDH9A
FM band frequency coverage: 87.0MHz to 108.0MHz
MW band frequency coverage: 520KHz to 1710KHz
SW band frequency coverage: 5.80MHz to 18.20MHz
SNR Sensitivity:FM band < 5uV,MW band < 2.5mV/m,SW band < 50uV
Signal Selectivity: 40dB
Max output power: 100mW
Max current consumption: 120mA
Built-in speaker diameter: 50mm
External Power supply: +5V DC
Battery request: 3pcs AAA size 1.5V Alkaline batteries(INCLUDED) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries(NOT INCLUDED)
Size: 133 x 62 x 47 mm
Weight: 256g (with Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack installed)
The manufacturer installed the Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack in the DE13 radio already.
The standard USB port designed on the DE13 radio can output the DC power to charge the mobile phone and other device, but the manufacturer doesn't provide the connection cable for this application
DE13 radio supports charging the Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack by the crank dynamo power, solar panel power, or external DC power.
DE13 radio doesn't support charging the AAA size Ni-MH rechargeable battery.
The AM is the signal modulation method, it is used on the broadcasting MW band and SW band.
1 x Degen DE13 radio
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Handstrap
1 x English user manual
1. Do not mix new and old batteries for recharging
2. When recharging new or stored batteries, please exhaust the batteries before recharging
3. Never recharge non-rechargeable batteries, which may cause leakage of fluid or explosions
4. Please use good quality rechargeable batteries for the recharging process as the recharge may terminate before the set time for using bad or poor contacts batteries.